CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cousin India


Our favorite time during the week is when Asher and I get to go play with his cousin India, the other love of my life. India LOVES Asher. She is such a good little helper when I come to babysit. She helps hold his bottle, change his diaper, burp him, and when he spits out his pacifier she rushes to put it back in. We are so lucky to live so close to Ammon and Erin. It will come in handy when Asher's a little older and Erin and I can "baby swap" in case we need a babysitter. Thanks in advance Erin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridger Field said...

Hey Hannah! Congratulations! Erin (my wife) and I had a baby (Forest) in December. They really do make life fulfilling. Asher is a great name too, we plan on naming our third boy (if we get there) Asher too! I've always wanted to name a boy Asher. Congratulations again and I hope life stays wonderful.

Erin said...

Hannah does LOVE Asher. (And so do I)! He's just so dang adorable.