CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 19, 2008




We recently returned from our first family vacation with Asher to Ocean Isle Beach, NC. It is just north of Myrtle Beach and it was by far the most relaxing vacation I've ever been on. We stayed at a beach house and visited the ocean every day. We played in the waves, kayaked, collected sea shells, ate lots of yummy seafood...ya know, typical beach stuff. The best was sitting on the porch in the rocking chair, feeling the ocean breeze and watching the waves with my sleeping baby in my arms. Priceless. It was so great to see Jeremy's family and Asher loved meeting everyone, and so did I. I'm so glad we were able to go! It's not too often that family can get together like that. It was definately a time to remember!

0 comments: