CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 3, 2008


Lions and tigers and bears, OH my! That was our theme this year for Halloween. Asher was very excited about the candy part. We went to the ward party and had a chily cook off. My chili won the "Best Looking"....hmm... I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not but I took the prize candy without asking. Maybe next year it will taste as good as it looks. The party was earlier in the week, but on Halloween night Asher and I handed out candy with Aunt Erin, and then dressed up in cousin India's dragon costume to visit daddy at work. Jeremy's work friends just adore Asher. And he is totally chill just being passed from server to server at the restaraunt. Except for Adam Wilson who sometimes makes him cry...So we had a pretty fun holiday for Asher's first Halloween.

0 comments: