CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 3, 2008


This was taken on an outing with Asher to Provo Canyon. I was lucky to get him in such a great mood for pictures. He loves the outdoors...he thinks leaves are delicious. Asher is getting so big! I know I say that every time I blog, but as you can see he's standing pretty good, and I think he'll be walking soon. I can't believe how fast babies grow! I used to be able to easily cradle him in one arm, but now I definately need both arms, and soon he won't need me to hold him...*sigh* After Asher was born I used to wonder how women could ever go through that more than once, but now I understand. Before you know it they grow up and you forget the pregnancy and the delivery, and you just wish you could do it all over again. Well...I'm happy with just one for now, but there is definately room for more.

0 comments: